In 2009, staying true to that commitment, we began offering our customers a two page “Customer Survey” at the completion of projects or delivery of cabinet packages.
Our survey covers it all! We ask for ratings and comments covering every aspect from the customer’s first visit to our showroom, through working with sales people, schedulers, deliveries, subcontractors, accounting and product quality. Customers are encouraged to provide their own comments.
We value each and every survey. Customer feedback provides us with information that helps strengthen and guide us toward our commitment of being the best!
Kitchen Design Center makes these completed surveys available for all prospective customers to review. Customers are invited to browse through them in our showroom. It’s all there…the “good job” comments along with any “not as expected” comments.
So…how have we done according to our customers since we began using this survey in 2009?
Here is what our customers have to say:
- 98% would use Kitchen Design Center again (we are happy that we are continually blessed with with so many repeat customers and large percentage of our customer base are referrals from previous customers!)
- That leaves only a few customers that had issues with some aspect of their project or product. We have taken each of these situations seriously and developed additional steps and communication to prevent any such issues in the future.
- “Work was excellent, product excellent, process easy, price was competitive”
- “You deliver what you advertise”
- “Professional and helpful”
- “Everything turned out as I hoped”
- “ Better than expected”
- “Your crew is fantastic”
- “Quality workmanship”
- “Very easy to work with”
- “Great experience”